Natural Pure Coriander Additional Benefits
Protects Against UVB-Induced Photo aging of Skin
- Hepatic and renal protective potential
- Mechanism of hypoglycemic action (reduce blood sugar level)
Natural Pure Coriander Research References
- Freires IdA, Murata RM, Furletti VF, Sartoratto A, Alencar SMd, et al. (2014) Coriandrum sativum L. (Coriander) Essential Oil: Antifungal Activity and Mode of Action on Candida spp., and Molecular Targets Affected in Human Whole-Genome Expression. PLOS ONE 9(6): e99086. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0099086
- Widhya Aligita, Elis Susilawati, Harini Septiani, Raihana Atsil (2018). Antidiabetic Activity of Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum L) Leaves’ Ethanolic Extract. International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Phytopharmacological Research (eIJPPR)Volume 8 | Issue 2
- Iqbal MJ, Butt MS, Shehzad A, Asghar M. Evaluating therapeutic potential of coriander seeds and leaves (Coriandrum sativum L.) to mitigate carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatotoxicity in rabbits. Asian Pac J Trop Med 2018;11:209-13
- Hwang, Eunson et al. “Coriander leaf extract exerts antioxidant activity and protects against UVB-induced photoaging of skin by regulation of procollagen type I and MMP-1 expression” Journal of medicinal food vol. 17,9 (2014): 985-95.
- Darughe F, Barzegar M, Sahari MA (2012). Antioxidant and antifungal activity of Coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.) essential oil in cake. Int. Food Res. J. 19(3):1253-1260.
- Eidi M, Eidi A, Saeidi A, Molanaei S, Sadeghipour A, Bahar M, Bahar K (2012). Effect of coriander seed (Coriandrum sativum L) ethanol extract on insulin release from pancreatic beta cells in streptozotocininduced diabetic rats. J. Phytother. Res. 23(3):404-406.
- Chithra, V & Leelamma, S. (1999). Coriandrum sativum – Mechanism of hypoglycemic action. Food Chemistry – FOOD CHEM. 67. 229-231. 10.1016/S0308-8146(99)00113-2.
There are no reviews yet.