Organic Pure Moringa Leaf Additional Benefits
- M.oleifera (Moringa) medication can induce with time better glucose tolerance
Presence of terpenoids in Moringa help in anti-hyperglycemic activity
Polyphenols in Moringa have strong anti oxidant properties against free radicals
Fatty acids in Moringa could have attributed to the chemo preventive effect
A major protection role against the effects of carcinogens
Organic Pure Moringa Leaf Reference Research Journals
- Mbikay M. Therapeutic Potential of Moringa oleifera Leaves in Chronic Hyperglycemia and Dyslipidemia: A Review. Front Pharmacol. 2012;3:24. Published 2012 Mar 1. doi:10.3389/fphar.2012.00024
Mint Leaf Additional Benefits
- Antimicrobial activities against the most prevalent microorganisms in oral infections.
Aqueous extract produced a significant reduction (P˂0.01) in FastingBloodSugar, total cholesterol, triglyceride, low density lipoprotein-cholesterol
Mint Leaf Reference Research
- Bayani M, Ahmadi-Hamedani M, Jebelli Javan A. Study of Hypoglycemic, Hypocholesterolemic and Antioxidant Activities of Iranian Mentha SpicataLeaves Aqueous Extract in Diabetic Rats. Iran J Pharm Res. 2017;16(Suppl):75-82.
- Basheer A. Al-Sum, Abdullah A. Al-Arfaj. Antimicrobial Activity of the Aqueous Extract of Mint Plant. Science Journal of Clinical Medicin. Vol. 2, No. 3, 2013, pp. 110-113. doi: 10.11648/j.sjcm.20130203.19
Organic Pure Methi Additional Benefits
- Can prevent the outcome of T2DM in non diabetic people with pre-diabetes
- Counters oxidative damage in cells
- Improves the body weight and liver glycogen
Organic Pure Methi Reference Research Journals
- Gaddam A, Galla C, Thummisetti S, Marikanty RK, Palanisamy UD, Rao PV. Role of Fenugreek in the prevention of type 2 diabetes mellitus in prediabetes. J Diabetes Metab Disord. 2015;14:74. Published 2015 Oct 2. doi:10.1186/s40200-015-0208-4
- Chatterjee, Sabyasachi. (2015). Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum gracum L.) and its necessity (A Review Paper. Fire Journal of Engineering and Technology. 1. 60-67.
- Ramya Premanath, J. Sudisha, N. Lakshmi Devi and S.M. Aradhya, 2011. Antibacterial and Anti-oxidant Activities of Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum L.) Leaves. Research Journal of Medicinal Plants, 5: 695-705.